Almost there!

Hey guys!

We have shipped out backer rewards to 80% of you, and the remaining 20% will be headed out the door in the next week or so! 

We’ve been a bit unlucky, like most this year but that luck could change with the roll of a dice! We’re still waiting our printed English Adventure Book but the ball is finally rolling again!

Some of these boxes might be stuck in our warehouse until later in the week, meanwhile, we sent out the shipping notifications for all of these boxes today.

For those of you who have already received the game we ask you to bear with us while we try to get the Adventure book online a.s.a.p. on your dashboard on 

Our italian version is now online and the English version is soon to follow!

You may also like...

Leave a Reply